Hi! I’m Lisa , in my early twenties, and I love to explore new things, places, cultures and tastes. Most of the time I’m solo-travelling Europe the World (or attending press events) if I’m not somewhere near my home office in southern Germany working on new blog posts. I’m a full-time blogger/entrepreneur and blogging for Joy Della Vita.
The Joy della Vita Travelblog was founded in May 2015, to have a second and English platform next to my successful german Lifestyle blog Hyyperlic.com. You might already know me as Germany’s most famous car-blogger (quote from german Auto Bild Number 11/2015) from my international Autoblog The-Car-Addict.com, that I started in 2011 but that is not active anymore. I’ve entered the Blogging World on January 1st, 2011.
“Joy Della Vita” is inspired by the Italian language, mixed with the English one. Joy Della Vita, translated to English, means “Joy of Life”, and that’s what this TravelBlog is all about. The Joy of Life when travelling.
Joy Della Vita Travelblog – Lifestyleblog – Foodblog – Mobilityblog
Monthly Pageimpressions: 28.000
Facebook Followers: 2.840
Instagram Followers: 24.600
Publishing frequency: ~ 20 articles per month/ ~ 4 – 5 per week
If needed you can find my Media Data PDF here.
The main focus of the JoyDellaVita Travel Blog is – obviously – on Travel (see category: Travel). But to me Travel doesn’t stop there, travelling means to taste (see category: Food), to get around (see category: Mobility) and everything else around is part of a Travel-Lifestyle (see category: Lifestyle).
About Joy Della Vita Blogger Lisa
- speaking german and english
- based at Lake Constance, in Germany (FDH is my closest Airport)
- completed apprenticeship in marketing communication / worked in event management
- Vegetarian (love Vegan [healthy] Food, too)
- Burger-Addict & Pizza Lover
- love to travel by train
- Star Alliance Frequent Flyer (Silver Member) with more than 100 flights each year on average
- I (try to) buy mugs on every Trip / I collect mugs
- love museums and art (museums/galleries)
- love to walk/explore by foot
- ‘Experience over things‘
- can’t decide between nature or urban – the mix is perfect
- prefer to Travel with hand-luggage only
- I always try to use public transport only (it’s better for our environment!)
- Google Maps LocalGuide (Level 5)
Want to work with me?
I’m looking for: Blogger/Press Events – Cooperations and Collaborations on Products/Reviews/Destinations/Tech-Gadgets/Mobility/Bikes/…
I offer: Blogger Relations, Social Media [Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, …], Sponsored Posts on the Blog or Social Media, development of individual offers, Instagram Takeover’s
Interested? Check out the Contact Form to Contact me directly.
Countries I’ve already visited
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- United States of America