From Feldkirch, in Vorarlberg, you can quickly and comfortably get to Liechtenstein by bus. By taking this bus you can travel to almost every city in Liechtenstein. The line 11, with departure directly in front of the station in Feldkirch, drives from Austria across the border, and then once the whole distance in length across Liechtenstein, passing the capital Vaduz, all the way to Sargans in Switzerland. In Sargans there is another good frequented railway station, which connects to Chur or Zurich / Basel. With this one bus line, you can easily travel from Austria through Liechtenstein to Switzerland. Of course, there is a bus timetable on-site in the forecourt of Feldkirch station, but it’s also available right here online. The ticket can be paid directly at the bus driver in the bus, or with your smartphone via the app FAIRTIQ – just swipe before boarding when getting on the bus, then swipe again when exiting, and you are precisely charged the distance travelled.
you might also like…
- Water Canon Salute for the Inaugural Qatar Airways Flight to Canberra on February 12th 2018
- Hotel Boutique 1847 in Barcelona in the Gothic Quarter
- Maintaining the summer-feeling of my skin with DERMA E Vitamin C products
- Lunch at Gasthaus Breitachklamm Restaurant Oberstdorf-Tiefenbach
- Current vegetarian options at McDonald’s Switzerland
- How to travel from Milan to Lake Lugano – How far is Lugano from Milan ?
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Where to buy Da Vinci The Last Supper Tickets 27 - July - 2021
- Buy your Duomo di Milano Tickets in Milan here 25 - July - 2021
- Art & Design Photowalk in Zurich – Art in Public Space 12 - July - 2021